Thursday 31 August 2017

Unicorn Card

Hello and welcome to Amethystarcrafting.

Today's card is not an original idea as I found it on pintrest made by several other demonstrators so I don't know where the original idea came from.



Unicorns.  I just love these mythical creatures and this card is simple to make and yet makes a beautiful unicorn image.

Lots of scraps is the key to this card.  I used some glimmer paper, any sparkly paper would do to make a strip down the side of the card and the unicorn horn.  I just cut a triangle horn shape freehand.  The ears were punched from a leaf punch, again any shape would do or you could again do this freehand.

I put metallic sequins on the centre of all the flowers for added sparkle, and added some glitter glue.

The cheeks are sponged using powder pink ink and the eyes are drawn freehand and then sparkled up with some glitter glue.  I added some offcuts of ribbon down the side of the card.  A little tip use a staple to hold the ribbon together and then cover with a flower.

My favourite is this last card as the unicorn horn is slimmer and more pointed, but I prefer the ears on the first one as they are a little further apart.

So for all the unicorn lovers out there this is a super cute card to make and it uses up some of those little scraps that we all have lying about.







No comments:

Post a Comment