Saturday 12 August 2017

Stampin Up Sneak Peek Musical Season from the Holiday Catalogue

Hello and welcome to Amethystarcrafting. The launch of the new Autumn/Winter holiday catalogue is only a few weeks away 1st September 2017 and if you would like a catalogue send to you ready for the launch then just drop me a line and I will post one out to you. If you live in the GU9 Farnham area in the UK then I am happy to hand deliver one.  If you are one of my customers or have purchased from me in the last 6 months a copy is already reserved and you will get it before the 1st September.

As a demonstrator we get the opportunity of buying product one month early so I am able to show you a sneak peek of some of the amazing goodies in the lovely catalogue.

Musical Season

This stamp set comes in a bundle saving 10% with coordinating framelits and is a must for everyone musical.

This is a lovely card I made using just one of the framelits a detailed French horn (I think that is the name when you watch the video below I think I called it a trumpet or trombone lol. Brass instruments not my forte)

The background is a piece of the lovely 12 x 12" speciality designer series paper which is in champagne and is so shimmery and delicious. Again a must for adding a real touch of luxury.

The little hearts were taken from the Jar of Love framelits and I use this heart die a lot of add a little bit of love to a project.

This video will give you a better idea of the Musical Season and Year of Cheer as I show you both in more detail and you can see just how shimmery and opulent the Year of Cheer speciality dsp really is

If you haven't already please subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel so you don't miss any of the techniques and projects using the latest Stampin Up products.

Exciting times so come and join me..


No comments:

Post a Comment