Monday 7 August 2017

Stampin Up Metallics Embossing

Stampin Up Metallics Embossing

Hello and welcome to Amethystar Crafting.  Do you love metallic? Gold, silver and copper embossing powder combined together makes for a beautiful card.

For this card I wanted a lot of textures so I firstly stamped using, Musical Notes, Dragonfly Dreams and Timeless Textures.

I cut three circles using the Stitched Shapes framelits and then sponged with a dauber in Fresh Fig, Berry Burst and Peekaboo Peach which I'd also used for the stamped images.

I then took the Versamark reinker and a small paintbrush and randomly painted some marks and blobs which I embossed in the Copper embossing powder.  Then I took the circles and pressed them lightly in the Versamark pad and embossed in silver and gold.

By using some little heart embellishments die cut from the Jar of Love framelits and a flower from the Flower Shop stamp set the whole card came together.

I love making textured cards and by using a variety of stamp sets and dies you can create a really beautiful card.

All products are available through my shop button above.

Thank you for dropping by and please subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel (Jane Allmark) as I regularly post tutorials and card ideas using the latest products and techniques.




No comments:

Post a Comment