Thursday 20 July 2017

Stampin Up Marble Background with Magical Mermaid

Stampin Up Marble Background with Magical Mermaid

Hello and welcome everyone. Stampin Up background stamps are absolutely gorgeous and so versatile to use in any colour combination of your choice.
Todays card is inspired by the breaking waves of the ocean. I love how the marble looks like the frothy ocean.
I used the torn paper technique, which is a firm favourite as it is so simple to achieve.

heres a video tutorial with step by step guide for those that haven't already tried this.

If you struggle with straight line masking then this is the technique for you.

All products are available to buy through my shop.  Please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel as I post regular tips and techniques.




No comments:

Post a Comment