Friday 28 July 2017

Stampin Up How To Create an Abstract Art Background using Acrylic Blocks

Using our Acrylic Blocks to create backgrounds is very popular at the moment and there are so many different techniques and ideas out there. As you know I am. Great fan of background techniques so this abstract technique was great fun to do.

I have created a video so you can see exactly what to do.

I love the way that each card will be slightly different and if you used watercolour paper instead of whisper white cardstock you would get a different look again.

The three colour combinations I used were Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide and Night of Navy and the second card was Powder Pink, Sweet Sugar Plum and Berry Burst. Any three colours would work just try to pick tones that will go together or will not give sludgy brown colour tones when blended.

If you haven't already please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel as I regularly post techniques and ideas.

All products are available through the shop button above. Do have a browse through our annual catalogue as there is so much to choose from.






No comments:

Post a Comment