Tuesday 4 July 2017

Joy of Sets Challenge #jos001 The Letter F

I am very excited to have been asked to be one of the Design Team on the Joy of Sets Challenge Blog which goes live today July 4th.  Every two weeks, as part of the Design Team I will be posting a new project to give you all ideas for this challenge.

The first challenge #jos001 The Letter F I have chosen a fusion card taking the Floral Statements stamp set and removing the "H" from the Hello stamp and one of the flowers and adding them to the Happy Birthday Thinlets Dies to create a lovely floral card

.I have made a video for you to follow to see exactly how I created this card and to make it easy for you all to have a go.











I coloured the floral images with our Watercolour Pencils and then lightly washed using the Aquapainter brush.

Products Used

Happy Birthday Thinlets Die

Floral Statements Clear Mount Stamp Set





If you have found me here then I hope you have already taken part in the challenge & as one of the Design Team I look forward to judging all your lovely entries.






No comments:

Post a Comment