Saturday 24 June 2017

Video Tutorial Stampin Up Magical Mermaid

Video Tutorial Stampin Up Magical Mermaid

The Magical Mermaid stamp set from Stampin Up is a lovely set to create some great cards with.  They are ideal for the youngsters, teenagers and every person who loves the magical quality of this mythical sea creature.

I have created a video to show you how I created the triple mermaid in this card using a masking technique to prevent the images covering each other and giving the illusion of each mermaid being behind the other.


*apologies for my head appearing in this video I hope it doesn't detract from your enjoyment










Please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel as I post regular videos and tutorials.

All products are available through the shop button above or by clicking the highlighted images.

Thanks for stopping by and catch you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment