Wednesday 18 January 2017

Stampin Up Dragonfly Dreams

Morning everyone! My goodness is it a frosty one today. Am always Up bright and early walking my dog and it was certainly very crunchy underfoot.

I really love the dragonfly Dreams stamp set as dragonflies are probably one of my favourite insects. In the Spring and summer I get quite a few around my pond in the garden. However this stamp set also has some gorgeous bumble bees which I have used in this card.

The stitched framelits are new and really make a difference to a project and can be layered with our ovals, circles and squares framelits, which is an added bonus.

This card is quite clean and simple but has lovely depth by putting each layer on dimensionals.

All products used are Stampin Up. Use the links to browse our current catalogues and shop.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day whatever you are doing 💜


No comments:

Post a Comment