How to make a modern twist on the sunflower using Painted Harvest bundle from Stampin Up.
Step by step tutorial using Painted Harvest Bundle.
- On a piece of whisper white cardstock sponge Real Red, Crushed Curry and Peekaboo Peach ink in a random pattern.
- Stamp the two step sunflower stamp in Basic Black ink on the coloured cardstock.
- Fussy cut the sunflower image out.
- Using a piece of Basic Black cardstock 5.5 x 3.75" adhere the sunflowers using dimensionals.
- Cut off the excess sunflower at the edge of cardstock.
- Using the Vintage Crochet Trim tie a bow round the bottom of the card and embellish with a few black sequins from the metallic sequins.
- Finish with a sentiment of choice. I used the I am Thankful for You from the Painted Harvest stamp set.
All products used are available to buy from the SHOP NOW button above and the Painted Harvest bundle of stamp set and leaf punch has a 10% discount for buying them as a bundle. Of course you can buy them separately if you wish.
Subscribe now to my blog so you don't miss any of the upcoming tutorials and ideas using the latest techniques and ideas using Stampin Up products.
Thank you to all my followers and customers for your continued support.